Research and Markets has announced the addition of the ‘US Machine Tool Market – Analysis and Forecast to 2025’ report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the US machine tool market.
It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
• Metal gear cutting machines
• Metal grinding, polishing, buffing, honing, and lapping machines, excluding gear-tooth grinding, lapping, polishing, and buffing machines
• Metal lathes (turning machines) numerically and non-numerically controlled
• Metal milling machines (excluding machining centers)
• Machine tools for home workshops, laboratories, garages, etc. (metalworking and primarily metalworking only)
• Rebuilt metal-cutting machine tools, remanufactured metal-cutting machine tools, and parts for metal-cutting-type machine tools (sold separately)
• Metal machining centers (multifunction numerically controlled machines)
• Metal-station-type machines
• Other metal cutting machine tools (excluding those designed primarily for home workshops, laboratories, garages, etc.)
• Metal boring machines and drilling machines (excluding machining centers)
• Metal punching and shearing machines (including power and manual) and bending and forming machines (power only)
• Metalworking presses (excluding forging and die-stamping presses)
• Other metal forming machine tools, including forging and die-stamping machines (excluding metalworking presses)
• Parts for metal forming machine tools (sold separately) and rebuilt and remanufactured metal forming machine tools
• Machine tool manufacturing
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28s3jv/u_s_machine_tool.