Event Preview India: Expo for Water Industry
The 15th edition of EverythingAboutWater is expected to offer unparalleled business opportunities to both national as well as international players from the water industry.
EverythingAboutWater Expo is scheduled to be held from August 23–25, 2018. The expo is one of the most distinctive and comprehensive annual events of India in the water and wastewater management sector which showcases the latest technologies across the world. Set to be bigger and better than the preceding shows, the 15th edition of this event is expected to offer unparalleled business opportunities to both national as well as international players from the water industry in order to learn and explore the future trend of the Indian water market.
With the help of government initiatives such as ‘Make in India’, there has been a strong focus on R&D, innovations and startups. Keeping this in mind, the expo is planning to create an Innovation Zone which will be spread over 200 sq m and will provide a unique opportunity for Indian and International companies to showcase their innovative technologies and products on a special platform for a focused audience.
- Over 100,000 sq ft of Exhibition Space
- Over 400 Exhibitors from 25 Countries
- Over 15000 Business Visitors
- Over 1000 Conference Delegates
- Exclusive Country Pavilions like USA, Germany, China, Canada, and Taiwan
- Presence of Leading Water Companies from Across the Globe
- 3 Day International Conference & Training Workshops Related to Water & Wastewater Management Sector